You do realize clothes items do nothing to boost your sponsorships?

Тема в разделе "Букмекерство: общий форум", создана пользователем Dingbest, 14 Сентябрь 2020.

Реклама
  1. Dingbest

Dingbest Новичек

Симпатии:
    I want 2K21 to be boring! I want to have the ability to MT NBA 2K21 sink hours into it and have something to do! Having some additional daily aim in MyCAREER is fine, but some of them are kinda impossible when you are at a low skill level or a even lower OVR.

In a nutshell, I have gotten tired of NBA2K20. Will I keep playing it? Off and on, yes. I do have any basketball games to playwith. I have lots of options to get my Basketball mend so. So these are my thoughts. I do not request that you like my view like many you like the crappy business practices of 2K, but I do ask that you honor that I have one.

You do realize clothes items do nothing to boost your sponsorships? All you get is free shoes from whatever business you signed with. Much. More. Interesting. Park, play now, my group online, rec my team the cages. All of these are so much better than just grinding mycareer. You invested your VC on things then complain about how it takes too long to upgrade characters? Playing with one season gives you enough to reach 90. Playing rec and other modes gives enough for to 95+.

Consider giving yourself an challenge with my own league. Play online. Rebuild a team that is struggling realistically. In summary, no I do not encourage the predatory microtransactions and greediness of 2K, but your complaints are only wrong. Because you spent everything on 26, you gained sufficient vc to get them to 95, however did not get up them. You did not even attempt to access half NBA 2K21, the enjoyable half and therefore are saying NBA 2K21 is dull. You asserting it's e rated and must be easy that has become the dumbest argument I have ever heard. E is satisfied evaluation there is a game. A match that is competitive should not be easy. NBA 2K21 requires at least a bit of skill, it just sounds like you don't want do the job.

A day to answer 8, It took. I had some things to do. So where do I start. Hopefully in 2K21 they will get rid of this, but I ai not holding my breath. The VC thing. Yeah.I got bored of grinding it out and since I'm broke I am not paying for this. I didn't know there wasn't an incentive to being decked out in the clothing of my sponsor in order that was unnecessary spending.

Onto Multiplatyer, I am not paying $10-$60 for PS+. That is a rip-off started by Microsoft and I won't buy into it. So what if half of NBA 2K21 is locked supporting the demand for your own subscription? It's half NBA 2K21 I will not be playing because it is not worth the investment right now. Plus dependent on the experience I did have when I had PS+ (poisonous players, complaints about how awful my build is, etc.) and Cheap NBA 2K21 MT Coins you will see why I have decided to never touch the Park 39 and a half foot rod. Playing on a harder dificulty in MyLeague has been done already.not moving around that again.

Понравился пост? Поделись с друзьями!

Реклама