I have gotten bored of NBA2K: A summary of my woes

Тема в разделе "Инвестирование в криптовалюты", создана пользователем Dingbest, 14 Сентябрь 2020.

Реклама
  1. Dingbest

Dingbest Новичек

Симпатии:
    So NBA2K21 is round the corner and MT NBA 2K21 remains active (to a degree that I can resonable state I care). However.I am exceptionally booooooooored. Granted, I have been playing since a couple of months after launching and that I really don't have PS+ so that you could argue I'm not getting the maximum outta NBA 2K21. To this I say, even with PS+ I did all that I thought was interesting! Lemme break down why I'm bored with NBA2K as a game. This si probably gonna piss off someone so before you say anything, just know these are my opinions and if you got a problem with remarks that aren't overwhelming praise, back off now. You 2K fanboys from the room? Alright then. You were warned if you ai not.

The MyPLAYER Builder is becoming boring. I say this because I've build all of the build I can think of and performed them to a sensible level. The VC grind is just so dang long and not even worth it. I've played 5 seasons with one character for to 80-88 OVR. This is because of having invested VC on clothing items that increase my VC acquistion from a host. The MyLEAGUE style has gotten dull. I wanted to go for win #7 and then beat the Bulls for the maximum amount of championships, but the 2031 LA Clippers wouldn't let me.

The streak was broken and that I was sitting there bored looking at all I had to do to recontrust a dynasty as Lebron James, Kevin Durant, and Steph Curry all retired that year and I was left wanting to fill holes no participant would. I had been sitting there bored out of my mind reading through chart after chart, stat sheet following stat sheet.making conclusions I want I gave to somebody else.it was boooring!

MyTEAM? Do not get me fricking began! I had been bored with this after a few months! When they added the Kobe card, I thought, why not relive this guy's legacy right? WRONG!! I received the cardplayed a game or 2, then looked in the requirements to level him up, and then immediately said screw this and stop. Plus.I did not have PS+ this time around so I didn't bother attempting to play against other people. KTV is so cheesy and dull and what's worse? Unskippable! I get it 2K! You have relations with the NBA! I DON'T WANNA HEAR WHAT KARL ANTHONY TOWNS DOES IN HIS SPARE TIME!!!

Now I know what you're thinking; [insert somthing about my ability, the amount of time I have due to the pandemic, etc. here], and I would like you to know, NBA 2K21 is rated E so it is meant for people of all ages to perform, regardless of Cheap NBA 2K21 MT ability level. However.NBA 2K21 doesn't appear to want to create NBA 2K21 a bit more accessible to the young ones as the.wait I'm rambling! Sorry. Anyways! Here's the takeaway!

Понравился пост? Поделись с друзьями!

2. Bigsauce

Bigsauce Любитель

Симпатии:
    А что там дальше происходит?

3. Jolak

Jolak Любитель

Симпатии:
    Вправду волшебный конечно

4. Aradar

Aradar Любитель

Симпатии:
    Соглашусь красивое очень, но как бы и не так

5. Mirandis

Mirandis Любитель

Симпатии:
    Я думал кто то нашёл решение

6. Jomela

Jomela Любитель

Симпатии:
    Но далее отсутствует станет единица подобного никак не подобного то что далее также станет незнаю

7. Raneana

Raneana Любитель

Симпатии:
    Мы скорее умрём естественно чем дождёмся

8. Wembsen

Wembsen Любитель

Симпатии:
    Сколько максимально в денек регает?

9. Qushr

Qushr Любитель

Симпатии:
    А почему на английском это?

10. Vlllila

Vlllila Любитель

Симпатии:
    Так в этом ничего такого нету так то

11. Phetttcc

Phetttcc Любитель

Симпатии:
    А где как раз чем какого-либо другого открывать?

12. yuliya30749

yuliya30749 Новичек

Симпатии:
    Сайт:
    ссссссссссссссссссс

13. Xausendr

Xausendr Любитель

Симпатии:
    Довольно возможно же воплотить в жизнь это проворно

Реклама